TRI LOOM WEAVING
By Barbara A. Herdman
Print-$22.10 + postage
Order at LULU.com with
LULU buy now button
|For those that do not
like to order on line
Print copies can be
Barbara A. Herdman
1310 East Downing St.
Send check or money order for $25.00
Please include your E-mail address along with your
snail mail address
so that I can notify you of shipping.
If you have questions or for wholesale information E-mail me
Book is spiral bound so that it lays flat for easy hands free reading
154 pages with 286 step by step b/w photos.
To see color photos of most of the books main weavings go to: Photos
To see sample instructions go to: Instructions
book contains information on
- Making your own loom
- Continous strand weaving
- Changing colors or yarn while weaving
- Changing colors or yarn using a Russian Join
- Weaving a neck piece
- Weaving full and partial stripes. horizontal and
- Correcting mistakes
- Finishing the top edge with weaving, chaining or
- Finishing the edge with crochet lace or fringe.
- How to make looped, beaded, netted, twisted, braided
and crochet looped fringe
- How to join Tri's with chaining, lacing, whip stich
and Kitchenr stitch to make a scarf, ruana, square or a poncho.
- Using a fill in weave technique for fine yarns
- Weaving plaids, twills, reverse twills, Leno Lace
bands band and block designs.
- Weaving with a cut thread technique on the bias with
single and multi strands of yarn. Do an interesting Log Cabin weave
- Learn to prewarp and do needleweaving. Also do a non
fringe bias weave with a continous yarn strand.
- There is an Odds and Ends section with useful tips and
information. Sample sheets for keeping records on your yarns and
- Information on different loom sizes and their useage.
Charts on how much yarn is needed to weave and fringe each size loom
along with a discussion of different useful tools.
- A useful Glossary, Resource pages with information
about loom makers, other books and videos about Tri Loom weaving and an
Index to help you find what you want.
- and more.